Get the latest updates as we post them — right on your browser

. Last Updated: 07/27/2016

Travel Agents to Register

MOSCOW (MT) - All tourist and excursion services in Moscow will have to be licensed by Jan. 1, the Russian information agency has reported.

Travel agencies, tourist organizations, translator/guides, instructors on tourist trips and hotel management companies will be among those required to hold a license from the Mostourlicense Center.

The agency will have the power to revoke the licenses if an organization receives too many complaints about its service, RIA reported.